Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Something Old, Something New

Well, I’ve been a horrible blogger. I am pledging to update once a week. I wanted to share some of my older layouts, some newer layouts and a bit of the online class/project I’m working on. Click for credits.
My first layout appearing in a publication. Published in Issue #5 (August 2008) Scrapbook News & Review

My first layout selected for publication. Published in November 2008 Creating Keepsakes.

Published in April 2009 Scrapbook News & Review

And a new layout, Collin’s first day of Kindergarten. The journaling is a poem written by his teacher. Yeah, I teared up when I read it!

Puppy Attack!

Finally, this month I’m taking Shimelle’s online class, Learn Something New Every Day. (Click for more info)
552
Of course, I’m behind on making the pages, but I’m keeping up on the journaling! I’m creating it digitally, then will cut out for a hybrid shaped album. The grey will be cut away:
LSNED 9-00 front cover
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails