Saturday, August 7, 2010

Some Layout Love!

A few layouts of me and my beloved!
I really wanted to tell the story of our first “real” date (our very first date was the Homecoming dance). Unfortunately, I was not the shutterbug then (1989) that I am now, so I didn’t have any photos. I did have my yearbook from that school year handy – one of the perks of marrying your high school sweetheart – so I scanned in our school photos from that time period. The quality was very poor, so I fixed them up a bit using the free version of Neat Image.
(click images for credits)
First Date by Carey Bridges Published in the February Issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine
Just My Type by Carey Bridges
Love You So Much by Carey Bridges Published in the February Issue of Scrapbook News and Review Magazine
Now, go scrap your love story!

1 comment:

Jeryn Carlisi said...

Carey, these are AWESOME LOs!! I especially like the 2nd one. Very cute! Congrats on your published LO.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails