Saturday, September 4, 2010

Learn Something Album Cover

I finished my hybrid album cover & photographed it (although not very straight)!

LSNED 2010 cover-hybrid-web

Credits: All digital items from Design House Digital. Digital Paper: Maybe Mega Paper Pack by Deena Rutter; Tags, Borders, Stamps: Maybe Elements vol. 2 by Deena Rutter; Bunting: Vanity Fair Persimmon Elements by Jen Allyson; Word Art: A Kind Word Vol. 1 by Deena Rutter; Frame, Mask: Design 365 Journal Rubons by Jen Allyson; Font: 1942 report.

Other Supplies: Letter Stickers: Cosmo Cricket, American Crafts; Ink: Clearsnap; Glitter Glue: Ranger

My plan is to mount the cover on cardstock and back with chipboard. I’ll print each page as a 4x6 photo, then mount on cardstock so I can bind with my Bind-It-All without punching holes through the photos. By October 1st I should have a complete album for the month!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails