Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Countdown Calendar

I just love Halloween! We’re counting down the days in our house until the fun day. To help us count down, I made a countdown calendar that my son can cross off each day until Halloween!

how-to-make-a-hybrid-halloween-calendar-7

how-to-make-a-hybrid-halloween-calendar-8

For instructions on making this countdown calendar, check out my blog post at Design House Digital!

I used paper and elements from Carina Gardner’s Haunted Collection at Design House Digital, plus a few of my paper supplies. By hanging it in a page frame, we can use a dry erase marker to mark each day. At the end of the month, it wipes clean and the calendar is ready to use next year.

DSCF4454

Halloween will be here before we know it!

~Carey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails