Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Album

I’m already getting excited about Christmas and participating in Shimelle’s Journal Your Christmas class and mixing it with Ali’s December Daily. I’m currently planning to do my album digitally (although I’m still waffling on that – I’ve got lots of Christmas goodies in my paper stash).

I’m hoping to make it easier on myself by using Karen Funk’s Christmas Magic Quickpages along with her Christmas Magic kits to mix in my own pages with the quickpages. These can be found at Design House Digital. By making it easier, hopefully I’ll be able to stay caught up!

dhd-karen funk-christmas magic album-preview

dhd-karen funk-christmas magic-paper preview

dhd-karen funk-christmas magic-element preview

Happy Scrapping!

~Carey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails