Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Halloween hybrids [belated]

So I’m a bit late posting these, but I wanted to share a few hybrid projects I made for Halloween – all using Carina Gardner’s The Raven collection at JessicaSprague.com. Love this line (and LOVE Halloween)! For me, Halloween kicks off the holiday season with a bang, and then it’s just a blur from there as we zip through to, well, Valentine’s Day!

HappyHalloweenCB

SpookyCB

PoisonCB

RavenTrayCB

RavenTrayCloseupCB

If you want step-by-step instructions on how I made these (and the credits for supplies used), check out the most recent newsletter from Carina Gardner. These projects can easily be converted into other holiday themes, like Thanksgiving or Christmas, just by switching out the themed paper while still following the basic design. Hmmm…that sounds like a challenge! Maybe I’ll try it out. I’d love to see any of your creations inspired by these projects – just link me up in the comments!

Happy Scrapping!

~Carey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails