Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Project Life | Week Three | Jan. 15-21

Week 3! We started out the week by celebrating Copper’s birthday (she’s 3) and I ended the week with lots of cropping!

PLWeek3

Left side:

PLWeek3L

The boy made Copper a birthday cake out of peanut butter, dog food and dog treats. Of course she loved it! She also was cracking me up sleeping with her tongue sticking out. She really likes to lay on top of my chair (often with me in it) and either look out the window or sleep.

Right side:

PLWeek3R

Lots of reading, playing with legos and the new checkers/chess game and SCRAPBOOKING!! I had my monthly Friday night crop w/ friends and went to a fundraiser crop all day Saturday. Gotta love it!

I’m loving how things are coming together and using the mix of digi and traditional supplies.

Credits Digital Paper: Fun & Festive Papers and Cool Kid Papers by Robyn Meierotto; Frames: Vintage Label Stamps by Robyn Meierotto; Brushes: Christmas Boxes and Our Story by Karla Dudley; Supplies Paper: Basic Grey; Presentation Paper: Epson; Staples: Advantus; Stamps, Ink: Technique Tuesday; Pens: American Crafts, Sharpie; Punch: Zutter; Pocket Page Protector, Journal Cards, Arrow Stickers, Date Stamp: Becky Higgins (Turquoise Edition)

One more week to post to be all caught up! Thanks for stopping by!

~Carey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails