Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hello, August!

I can’t believe that summer has flown by so quickly! In a few short weeks, school will be back in session and we’ll have to get back into a routine. Time to check in on that summer bucket list and get some items checked off.

write_click_scrapbook_logo

I’ve got some exciting news to share today! I’ve been asked to join the amazing ladies of write.click.scrapbook. I’m thrilled to be a part of such an amazing site that provides so much inspiration and is a great resource for storytelling, photography and creating meaningful and beautiful scrapbooks.

Carey-photo-wcs

The theme for the August gallery is Go To Design. Here’s my contribution to the gallery. Head on over to see the Go To Designs for the rest of the team!

MariesRiverSwimming-carey-b

image linked for credits

Be sure to check out my first blog post for write.click.scrapbook. to get some tips for completing your Christmas Journal/December Daily (it will be here before you know it!).

Thanks for stopping by!

Happy Scrapping!

WCS_signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails