Sunday, September 1, 2013

write.click.scrapbook. September gallery

Wow. September 1st already. Soon the leaves will start changing and falling, and autumn will be in full swing.
Today I’d like to share with you the layout I created for the September Gallery at write.click.scrapbook. The theme was Palette-able. We could choose any color palette to create a layout and share our inspiration.
HelloSchool_CareyBridges_201309
My contribution is inspired by the back to school theme of my photos, using the triadic primary color scheme of red, yellow and blue, with a few neutrals to tone things down. Blue and gold (yellow) also happen to be the school colors at my son’s school, and match perfectly with the photos. Side note: I seriously could not have planned a better match with the teacher’s clothes if I had tried! And, I totally love her chevron skirt!
HelloSchool-palette_CareyBridges_201309
Got any back to school photos that still need to be scrapped? Why not try this color scheme? I’d love to see any layouts you create – just link me up in the comments!
To see my journaling, credits and notes on the layout, as well as the other fabulous layouts and color palettes from the rest of the team, head over to write.click.scrapbook.
Happy Scrapping!
WCS_signature

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails