Thursday, May 1, 2014

10 Faves @10

As part of the March Mini Madness at write.click.scrapbook, I made and shared a mini album using Karla Dudley's  The Good Stuff and The Good Stuff Add-Ons at Pixels and Company

For my mini album, I wanted to capture 10 things about my son while he's 10 years old. I wasn't sure if I wanted to bind the pages together for an album, or if I wanted to add the pages to my Project Life album. I decided to design the pages at  3" x 4" (really 2.88" x 4" in the Project Life brand pocket pages) so that I could create one album and print it twice to create both options!  

I used a similar format for each page to provide cohesion to the album and to allow for quick assembly. I repeated the same background paper, used a single photo and paper strip, and then added washi tape, flair buttons and word strips to embellish each.








image linked for credits
Happy Scrapping!
~Carey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails