Friday, November 12, 2010

Coquette Hybrid Card

Did you know that Carina Gardner is now selling her digital designs at JessicaSprague.com? She debuted with her new collection, Coquette, based on her gorgeous fabric line! 

I wanted to share a recent hybrid card I made using Carina’s Coquette collection.

COQUETTE-YouAreLoved_CareyB

I printed the base of the card separate from the squares, brad and strip.

YouAreLovedCard

I cut everything out, using pinking shears to cut the squares. I roughed up the edges of the main card front. Then, I inked the edges and adhered. I used pop dots for the squares and brad to make them stand out. I added some white rickrack adhered with tiny staples. Then I glued the card front to a folded white card base.

A quick and easy card to put a smile on someone’s face!

~Carey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails